Mathletics switches students onto maths. It’s fun, supportive and effective for students of all ages and abilities, helping them achieve more.
With engaging activities aligned to the Australian Mathematics Curriculum, it’s no wonder Mathletics is trusted by 4.6 million students in over 20,000 schools across the world.
Schools, register now for a free two week trial!
For Primary Schools
For Secondary Schools
Meet your completely new spelling resource…
Enter the exciting world of Spellodrome. An engaging array of activities, games and challenges – all powered by your own word lists.
Designed by educators, Spellodrome encourages independent learning and the development of critical spelling awareness. Visual, Phonological, Morphemic and Etymological – Spellodrome has got you covered.
Get in touch if you are interested in bringing Spellodrome to your school.
Mathletics Printed Workbooks
Continue using the power of Mathletics, offline!
Mathletics printed workbooks are an offline extension of the activities found within the online Mathletics program.
Written by the same award-winning team that created the online Mathletics, teachers can use these series of printed exercises with their primary school students when they are not using Mathletics online.
- Sequentially develops core skills through to activities requiring deeper mathematical thinking.
- Exercises developed on evidence-based research.
- Clearly modelled and structured to enable students to understand and master key skills.
- Activities provide problem solving and reasoning skill development through open ended questions and intriguing problems.
- Encourages ‘minds on’ as well as ‘hands on’ learning.
- Strengthen learning Mathletics is renowned for, in an offline environment.
- Save time and costs of downloading, printing and collating a variety of worksheets to support Mathletics exercises.