Our stores are available to support families whose children attend schools that have selected Campion Education to provide their educational resources.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our customers and staff to ensure their safety and well-being. This means some important changes to the way we normally do things.
Our national retail service centres are currently open to the public in SA, NSW, WA, QLD and Regional VIC (Geelong, Ballarat, Warrnambool and Shepparton). Due to COVID-19 Stage 4 Restrictions, our Victorian metropolitan retail stores will be closed as of 5:00pm Wednesday August 5, 2020. Orders can be placed online for home delivery.
Our retail stores that remain open are operating with the following changes in place:
- Daily cleaning and sanitising of all surfaces, EFTPOS machines and computer equipment
- Cashless payments are preferred to avoid handling of cash and coins
- Limits to the number of customers in the store. Signs at the entrance indicate the maximum number of customers allowed in store at one time.
- Signage, barriers and floor taping to assist with social distancing. We kindly ask that you keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other customers and staff.
- Signage advising of important personal hygiene practices, including sneezing or coughing into your elbow and washing /sanitising your hands regularly.
- Masks or face coverings are essential for entry into our stores.
If you are feeling unwell and have any flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, we kindly ask that you do not enter into our store.
Our teams are always happy to assist you. Please be aware that our stores become very busy during January. Place your order online instead and let us do the work while you relax and enjoy your summer!