Terms and Conditions
Validity and expiry of Campion Education vouchers
Your Campion Education voucher will be valid for use for 3 years from the date of issue (for vouchers issued after 1st September 2018). Any balance that remains on your Campion Education voucher will not be available for use after the voucher’s expiry date printed on the front of the voucher.
Number of transactions
There are no limits on the number of transactions to use the value of your voucher.
Where your voucher can be used
Your Campion Education voucher can be used to purchase items via our online ordering system at www.campion.com.au or in any Campion Education Retail Service Centre nationally.
Topping up your voucher
Your voucher cannot be topped up or reloaded.
Cannot be redeemed for cash
You cannot redeem your Campion Education voucher for cash. No change will be given: any remaining balance on the voucher can only be used in whole or part for future purchases.
Purchases exceeding the value of the voucher
Your Campion Education voucher may only be used to make purchases up to the value of the voucher. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the value of the voucher, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
Lost or stolen vouchers
Treat your Campion Education voucher like cash. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
Exchanging items purchased with a Campion Education voucher
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Campion Education voucher may be exchanged or returned subject to our exchange and returns policy.
The License Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Campion Education for the use of digital publications supplied by us for use in our purpose built readers, which includes electronic book material, and may include “online” or electronic documentation (“eText / eBook”). You agree to be bound by the terms of this licence by downloading your copy of this material.
The eText / eBook is protected by Australian copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The eText / eBook is licensed, not sold.
Grant of licence
Under this licence, Campion Education grants you with a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence. This licence does not include the right to sub-license or distribute the eText / eBook to any other individual or entity.
The Licence Term commences from the date of download of the eText / eBook and expires in 12 (Twelve) months, unless otherwise stated.
Description of other rights and limitations
• Not for Resale – The eText / eBook must not be resold, or otherwise transferred.
• Rental – You must not rent or lease the eText / eBook.
• Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly – You must not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or remove any password protection used in the eText / eBook.
• File Transfer – You must not allow copying of the eText / eBook including, but not limited to, copying through file sharing networks.
• Marks of Ownership – You must not remove or alter any mark of ownership, copyright, trademark watermarks or other property right which is embodied in the eText / eBook including its documentation.
• Copyright – All title, copyright and intellectual property rights in and to the eText / eBook, and any installation of the eText / eBook are owned by the relevant publisher and/or author. Storage of this intellectual property by any means electronic or otherwise, which is contrary to this licence agreement, may result in prosecution.
• Termination – Without prejudice to any other rights, Campion Education may terminate this licence if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this licence.
You must not export or otherwise transfer the eText / eBook from your country of residence, including, without limitation, to a country or jurisdiction whose laws allow or mandate loss of the title and intellectual property rights.
Governing laws and jurisdiction
This licence is governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Campion Education’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy, shall be, at Campion Education’s discretion, either refund of the Licence Fee, if any applies, or repair or replacement of the eText / eBook that does not meet this warranty and that is returned to Campion Education. This warranty is void if failure of the eText / eBook has resulted from accident, abuse or misapplication.
No other warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Campion Education disclaims all other warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the eText / eBook. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may nevertheless have the benefit of certain rights or remedies pursuant to consumer protection acts and laws. This warranty does not preclude such rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall Campion Education be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for the loss of Profits, Interruption, loss of Information, or any other Pecuniary Loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the eText / eBook even if Campion Education has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Campion Education total liability under any provision of this eText / eBook shall be limited to the amount of the Licence Fee, if any.
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact your local Campion Education office OR email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org